Introducing #Bodystrong365 39th Bday edition! Macros 101 course for free ($97 value) for my birthday
52 weeks of easy-to-follow strength + cardio workouts to help you stay consistent (finally!), take the guesswork out of your training and never have to wonder what to be doing in the gym again
Finally, a FULL YEAR of training, periodized to keep your body responding, keep your metabolism revved, and prevent plateaus in results for $5.71 a week!
There's a method to this, and it's NOT random. Besides, random workouts=random results. OR worse...stalled results!
For those who are sick of doing short, little 6-and 8-week programs and are ready for the long haul.
#Gimmeayear, I gotchu sis!
WHAT IS #Bodystrong365
I built this program because I was so tired of seeing women like you and me doing random workouts off IG daily or 4-week programs and always wondering what should I do next, what will get me results, trying something, and then it not working with our lifestyles.
- This program is a 4-day gym-based program with an optional athletic conditioning day. It has new workouts every 4 weeks with deload weeks built in to really optimize your recovery!
- All workouts are under 65min in and out of the gym no spending 2 hours in the gym when you need to be doing other things outside of the gym!
- #Bodystrong365 comes with my Nutrition 101 guide to make sure you are recovering by eating optimally as well!
- We have a community where you can get accountability, support, and questions!
- No more trying to do 6-7 day a week programs and feeling defeated because your busy life doesn't allow you to go to the gym that many days!
- It's not your fault you can't stick to those programs it's the industry making you think you have to kill yourself to see changes and that's just not true!
- You just need a smart program built for busy women like you!
Get strong, and change your body, with this smart training program!
You have spent so much money and time on workout programs that just didn't stick, give me a year, and you WILL NOT regret it!
WHO IS #BODYSTRONG365 FOR?
- You need something to follow something to get you going
- You have lifted some weights before
- You have access to gym equipment or have equipment at home
- You do not have a plan when you go into the gym but want one
- You know how to work out but you are not being consistent
- You need accountability to push you
- You have tried lifting weights but not sure if you're doing it right
- You need consistency in your workouts
- You desperately need a plan that fits your lifestyle
- You want to learn how to build muscle
- You are tired of jumping from program to program
- You are ready to get strong
What's Inside #Bodystrong365
- Short, digestible video demonstration of every exercise so you know exactly how to do each movement and won't hurt yourself
- Exact sets, reps and rest time laid out for you so you know exactly what to do and when
- Progress tracker so you can track your measurements, consistency, and moreover the course of the year
- Easy-to-access workouts via my program on your phone so you can check the workouts from anywhere
- Access to a private community group for support and connection with the other ladies doing the program at the same time
- Nutrition guidance based on these workouts, so you can start to match your nutrition to your training for optimal results
- In-depth breakdown of all terms so you are never confused or worried about doing the wrong thing (seriously, this makes everything so simple!)
- How to know what weight to use for which exercise - I break down how to do know where to start and how to progress over time
- Detailed explanation of how to set up for your lifts so there's zero guesswork
- Exact warm-ups and cool-downs outlined to make sure you are primed and ready for your workouts and prevent injury
HI, I am your coach, Lindsay!
Since 2017, I have helped hundreds of women just like you get stronger and build confidence inside and outside of the gym.
I am a Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Nutrition Coach PN1, NCI L1/L2, & Hormone Specialist
Mom of 7- That should be a certification, LOL, But honestly, I understand the busy mom life! I truly believe that strength training builds confidence as a woman in all aspects of life!
Strength training changed my life and many of the clients that I have worked with!